You’re probably aware of the variety of hair growth supplements in the market, but we’re here to introduce a natural way to grow your eyebrows. Whether you’re using a commercial product or not, it’s possible to get thicker eyebrows quickly. How? You need to stimulate your hair follicles to grow.
Here are 4 easy ways to grow your eyebrows with natural home products!
1. Let the professionals take care of the tweezing and waxing
We know how bad you want to tweeze that one hair all by its lonesome, but if we are being honest sometimes if you are over tweezing and waxing that can really push back your growth. We recommend 5 weeks to see us. It will give us more to work with and the best clean result with possible shaping you are looking to achieve.
Exfoliation is one of the quickest ways to grow hair on parts of the face, it’s almost an overnight treatment! It helps by removing dead skin under the hair, and thus allows provides better circulation and more room for hair to grow.
3. At Home remedies to help those babies grow
Castor Oil & Coconut Oil together. Plain and Simple. Both will help the process go a bit faster.
- Clean the skin on and around your eyebrows
- Apply the oitment using a cotton swab on areas with thin brow hair
- Concentrate on areas you waxed or plucked
- Leave it overnight and clean in the morning
This will also helps moisturize the skin.
4. Fill in to cover the evidence
Using a product to fill in those babies will help you stall out your next brow session.
Check out — Billion Dollar Brows for the perfect starter kit to achieve the perfect brows for you.